CANDLE CARE & SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Candle Care & Safety Instructions:
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Avoid burning candles near any drafts, doing so will cause rapid and uneven burning and excessive dripping.
- Avoid burning candles near combustible materials.
- Always store candles in a cool, dark, dry place. They should be stored flat to prevent warping.
- Always keep wicks trimmed to one-half inch. Long or crooked wicks cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Candles will fade if left in the light for an extended period of time. Never put candles in a window or directly expose them to bright outdoor light or indoor spotlights.
- Candles should always be burned in proper candle-holders or bases and should be a minimum of two and half inches apart from each other when burning outside a holder.
- Extinguish candles with a candle snuffer.
- If a wick becomes too short to light, carve away enough wax to expose the fresh wick, then trim ¼” off the top of the candle and burn the candle to reform its appearance.
Do not let the candles make contact with fabric, otherwise there is a chance the paint will transfer onto your fabric.
Violet Rose is not liable for any injury or damages caused by improper use of candles.